Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of Wittyduck (“we”, “us”, or “our”) blog. By accessing or using our blog, you agree to comply with these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please refrain from using our blog.
By using our blog, you agree to abide by the following guidelines:
- You will not engage in any activity that violates any applicable laws or regulations.
- You will not post or transmit any content that is unlawful, defamatory, offensive, or infringing on others’ rights.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the operation of our blog or its associated systems.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of our blog or any other accounts, systems, or networks.
- You will not engage in any activity that could harm or exploit minors in any way.
Our blog may contain links to external sites that are not operated by us. We have no control over the content and practices of these sites and are not responsible for their terms and conditions. We encourage you to review the terms and conditions of any third-party sites you visit.
Disclaimer of Warranties
While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our blog, we make no warranties or representations of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of any information or content on our blog. You agree to use our blog at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of our blog. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, or expenses, including legal fees, arising out of or related to your use of our blog or any violation of these Terms.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the revised terms on our blog. Your continued use of our blog after any modifications indicates your acceptance of the updated Terms.