Mumbai is often called as “city of dreams” and once if you come to Mumbai you will never leave this place.The charm of the city always attracts people from across the borders for every tourist Mumbai is always on the hit list. The city offers an excellent vibe and energy, although you may have to face humid weather, high rush local trains and traffic jams. Earlier the city was named as Bombay, Mumbai name derived from patron goddess “Mumbadevi”. The city is a blend of modern and old Archistructure, Moghul, Marathi and British culture combination, and of course the beautiful Arabian Sea. Let’s discover some of the spectacular pictures of the city.
- Gateway Of India and Taj Mahal hotel together
The name its self-tells its importance, whether you are coming for the first time or you have been to this place for many times you will never feel bored here. Every time this place will give you a different experience of the city.
- Haji Ali
The Haji Ali Dargah is one of the famous Landmark of Mumbai. The Dargah was built after great Muslim saint Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. The Dargah was not affected by natural disasters in past like floods and storm of 1949 even though the Dargah is situated in the middle of the sea.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji terminus- Wonder in Itself
I still remember today when the first time I visited Mumbai and saw this spectacular station without a blink. One of the best railway stations in India is this Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus.
- If you really want to explore real craze, energy, and culture than one should plan to visit the city during the Ganesh Chaturthi festival, where from every side you will just only hear one pray “Ganpati Bapa Moriya”.
- There is one place in Mumbai where all can come with different purposes like one can sit explore himself, come with his partner for a lovely moment, or come with family for the great evening. That place is one and only Marine Drive.
- Soul of the Transportation Mumbai Local- For Non- Mumbaikars it’s a big question that how people survive in these pack local train, but trust me for Mumbaikar Local is their lifeline and they love their local trains like anything.
- Mumbai gifted India some of the best mouth-watering foods Vada Pav and Pav Bhaji. Hence, here when we saw both of this food anywhere we always remember Mumbai city as both of this food strongly connected with the city.
- Mumbai sea link- One kind of wonder in itself.
- Mumbai skyline is showing a growth story of future India
- Mumbaikars- The helping nature of common Mumbaikars who make this city today what it is. Always stand together when emergencies.
Thank you for reading.